001. University's pretty much destroying my soul at the minute. I think I need to sort myself out when I get back tomorrow as I feel a little out of control at the mo. We're already half way through the semester which is frightening!
002. I bit the bullet and booked my hotels for London for my internship in December. To say it was stressful is an understatement. Turns out Travelodge had a sale two days after I booked my first one which I'm gutted about as I could have saved £40 but hey, that's life I guess! The second one I booked I managed to get in the sale, saving over £100 but the website crashed whilst I was booking so I was panicking that I would get charged double, so I rang up their customer service and the lovely woman I spoke to reassured me that this would not happen *fingers crossed*. London here I come!
003. I've been back at my parent's again this weekend and spent a lovely day with my Auntie on Saturday. I don't see her too often with her living in Birmingham and me being at university but I really do enjoy her company. Everyone with me now... "awwww".
004. I'm still in the hectic process of applying for fashion work experience everywhere and anywhere. Tidying up my CV, writing good cover letters and keeping my fingers crossed someone will take pity on me is my plan! My parent's have brought up the idea of contacting Sydney magazines for when I go there next summer so I'm going to do that.
005. How good has H&M been this past week?! Not only did they give me £5 off my next purchase in-store, but with their promotional code online - you could get 50% off a full priced item. There's a coat that I've wanted for ages so I hot-footed it over to their website and purchased it - I'll blog about it when it arrives.
006. Tonight I'm off to see Katy Perry in Manchester and I'm mega excited as it's Halloween! I'm going to wear my new jumpsuit that I won in Lara's giveaway and will hopefully get a photo of it before I go or when I get there :)