I've been after a decent candle for a while now and since Yankee Candle's reputation precedes them, I've after one of theirs. They're charming, last a long time and have a range of scents that smell divine. I was going to put one of my Christmas list but as I haven't chose what scent I want, I'm going to buy myself one in January.
Clinton's do a tester sized range of Yankee Candles which I think is a brilliant idea as you can try each scent before splashing out £20 on your favourite. I would have done this myself but at the moment, the only tester sizes out are the Christmas range, whereas I want a scent which can last me all year round.
1. Ocean Blossom - "Like a swim in a tropical lagoon paradise calls in this blend of sea salt, lotus and water lily." - £18.99
2. Sweet Strawberry - "The essence of perfectly ripe strawberries sprinkled with sugar." - £18.99
3. Strawberry Buttercream - "Yum an absolutely luscious treat of plump, sweet strawberries buried in rich whipped cream." - £18.99
4. French Lavendar - "Like a stroll in sunny Provence where the lovely, tranquil scent of aromatic lavender fills the air." - £18.99
5. Black Cherry - "The absolutely delicious sweetness of rich, ripe black cherries." - £18.99
To see Yankee Candle's full range of products, click here.