1. Can't Speak French Oui Non Necklace - £15.00 2. Antique Skeleton Key Necklace - £21.00 3. The Dickie Bow Necklace in Black Velvet - £15.00
4. Kora Inverted Cross Necklace - £18.00 5. Letters From Berlin Typewriter Necklace - £19.00 6. Amara Vintage Brass Cross Bracelet - £14.00
7. Scrabble Necklace in Gold - £10.00 8. Scrabble Ring - £7.00 9. China Tea Set Ring in Blue - £22.00
10. Rule Britannia Vintage Union Jack Ring - £19.00 11. Libertarian Heidi Oversized Flower Headpiece in Black - £35.00 12. Carpe Diem Vintage Ring - £18.00
13. Libertarian Artist's Palette Headpiece - £45.00 14. Libertarian Leather Crown Headpiece - £110.00 15. Butterfly Trio Headband - £22.00
I've decided to start a new feature on my blog, boringly titled 'Friday Feature' (no guesses for what day this post will happen on). Each/every other Friday, I'll feature a brand, trend or something similar on my blog. This week's is inspired by a brand I discovered at the recent Motel Rocks party. I introduce you to: Rock'n'Rose Jewellery - a "British vintage-inspired jewellery brand."
The brand, run by sisters Jess and Emily Jane Lathan has gained a celebrity following including the likes of Pixie Lott and X Factor contestants Little Mix.
Admittedly, I'd never really come across the brand until last week, but I'm glad I did. Their mix of quirky one-of-a-kind pieces teamed with classic shapes with a twist are enchanting. Their English heritage is spotted through the China Tea Set ring and Rule Britannia Vintage Union Jack Ring - perfect time to snap up a souvenir in time for the Olympics!
Above are my 15 favourite pieces from the site.
Have you heard of Rock'n'Rose Jewellery before? What are your favourite pieces?