Not really a fashion Friday Feature this week, but still, why draw the line at your clothes having all the fun? Fashion can be applied to almost anything, and your phone is yet another place to express your personality. I stumbled across the Iconemesis website and fell in love with their quirky, individual and fun cases. Each case was designed by different artists with backgrounds as delightful as the designs. My favourite three designs are 9, 11 and 12.
1. Stop Calling - by Harvey Finch
2. Mr - by Andy J Miller
3. Quirky Floral Stems - by Rachael Taylor
4. The Shoes - by Claire Kearns
5. Cool Under Pressure - by Serge Seidlitz
6. Cupcake - by Fifi Lapin
7. Kitty Pattern - by Gemma Correll
8. Lost Heroes - by Ian Stevenson
9. Llama - by Gemma Correll
10. Vintage - by Leah Goren
11. Teacup - by Fifi Lapin
12. London Village - by Sophie Henson
What do you think of Iphone cases? Do you bother with one?