You'll have probably have heard by now, but it's Glossybox's 1st Birthday! To celebrate, along with getting a fabulous beauty box, there are competitions running on the brand's Facebook page and 140 'Golden' tickets have been hidden in certain boxes with the reward of a Birthday prize! This is a Birthday that all can celebrate!
This box is by far my favourite to date. Mainly because I know I'm going to be using four of the five products for definite! I also love the packaging - the wrapping is lovely and girly, and the addition of the compact mirror and balloon really tie in the celebrations perfectly.
1. HD Brows - Brow Beater - When I first opened my May Glossybox, this was the product I was most excited to try. I've heard/read great stuff about HD Brows and since my eyebrows tend to get overlooked, I felt this alone was worth the box!
2. Weleda - Face Cream/Body Milk - Although I've heard good stuff about Weleda, this is probably the one product I'm least likely to use. Although the product description does sell the product to me: "contains natural ingredients grown biodynamically to help restore health and maintain wellbeing", it has quite a strong scent to it. I've had reactions in the past to face products which had a strong scent, even high end products, so I tend to steer clear of any brands that do. If I do use this, it'll be on my body rather than my face.
3. Lolita Lempicka - L'Eau en Blanc & Eau de Parfum - I know some people have gripes with perfume samples, but for me personally, I have no problem with them. I like to have a decent test run of a product before committing to purchase so who knows, I may find my new perfume! Plus, the small size is perfect for travelling when you don't want to lug around a full size bottle!
4. Collection - Lasting Colour Gel Eyeliner in Black - Another product I will be definitely using - I'm a big fan of Collection products and whenever lining my eyes, I use black so this is a big win in my eyes! I usually use a pencil eyeliner, so it'll be interesting to see the difference with a gel eyeliner.
5. Noble Isle - Summer Rising Bath & Shower Gel - I'm not familiar with this brand but the description alone sells it to me: "evoking the beginnings of Summer." With our recent heatwave, I'm looking forward to trying this product and also because it is "inspired by the natural and cultural riches of the British Isles." Compared to last month's shower gel, it's a smaller size, but for me, it'll be perfect for travelling!
What did you think of the Birthday Glossybox box?