While the weather can't make it's mind up about what season we're in, Glossybox Summer box is a reminder of hopefully warmer days ahead. "We all know lugging around heavy luggage can be a real pain but this summer you can jet around like a pro and lighten the load with these gorgeous miniatures." I'm all for less baggage, but what do I think of this month's selection of goodies?
1. Glossybox - Serie Exclusiv Pro Beauty Brush - I'm always in the need for new beauty brushes, so was pleased to see it in my box. The bristles seem fairly soft, so I'm interested to see how it applies on to the skin.
2. Clean Startby Dermalogica - Day/Night/3-step kit - I do tend to stick to the same skincare brands because I know I won't react to them, but I'm interested to see if these will convert me from my usual brand.
3. Yves Rocher France - Mini Mascara ultra-volume Sexy Pulp - I'm not really a mascara kind of gal (shock horror - I know!), but I do like the colour designed bottle and it's handbag friendly, so that's a plus!
4. BM Beauty - Summer Warmth Bronzer - I have quite pale skin naturally and although I rarely use bronzer, I'm looking forward to trying this as it has a nice radiant glow/shimmer which hopefully will brighten my complexion a little!
5. Vichy - Dermablend Ultra-Corrective Foundation Cream Stick - This is the product I'm most interesting in trying. I use a cheap concealer so I'm looking forward to see if this can win me over. I have quite dark bags under my eyes that I'm insecure about so if it can solve that, then that would be amazing! I was a little baffled about the packaging at first and why I had so many shades, but it's good in that you can tear off the shade(s) you want to use and leave the rest. It also means that for people who don't fit the stereotypical skin shades, you can blend two or three colours together to get your ideal shade!
This isn't my favourite box to date, but I'm still keen to try the products and see if they win me over.
What do you think of this month's Glossybox? What did you get?